It is simple to start the enrollment process. Please fill out the Initial Inquiry Form. Once the form is received, Kirsten Jensen, our Program Director, or Dr. Bonnie Schwartz, Clinical Director, will contact you.
What you can expect during the enrollment process:
- First, please fill out the Initial Inquiry Form.
- Kirsten Jensen or Dr. Bonnie Schwartz will then contact you with any questions and guide you through the next steps. While the next steps may vary slightly based on the individual child, the general process is outlined below.
- Our staff will provide you with Intake Forms to complete. Once returned, our team will meet to review those forms.
- If your child seems like he or she might be a good fit for our program, an Intake Interview will be scheduled.
- Please submit two Release of Information Forms so we may contact the professionals working with your camper.
- Once we have conducted the Intake Interview, all intake forms are completed, and all professional references are contacted, our team will meet again to review this information. If your child is a good match for our program and Camp Altitude seems like a program that he or she will benefit from, we will extend an acceptance to enroll for this coming summer!
How long do we wait before we know about acceptance?
The enrollment process is very smooth. The length of time will be determined by how long it takes to submit all forms, schedule and conduct the interview, and how soon we are able to connect with the professionals who work with your child. In order to expedite the enrollment process, please let all professional references know that Camp Altitude will be calling. The whole enrollment process can take place in a week, though it often takes longer.
Thank you for coming back to Camp Altitude for another summer… we love our returning campers! We do know that all children grow and change within the year, and this is why it is so important to get an update about your camper before camp starts.
- Fill out the Returning Camper Intake Form.
- Kirsten Jensen, Program Director, or Dr. Bonnie Schwartz, Clinical Director, will contact you to discuss any changes or updates with your camper to update their file. They will also let you know the next steps in the process.
- New information will be reviewed with clinical staff and, if your child continues to be a good match for Camp Altitude, an acceptance will be extended.
- Families will be asked to submit new Release of Information Forms, so that Camp Altitude will be able to have continued contact with the professionals working with your camper, on an as needed basis.
Please make sure to read, download, complete and send back all the required forms on this page. The Camper Registration Form is completed following acceptance to Camp Altitude.